- Employment: Contract and wages
- Employment: Termination of contract and dismissal
- Employment: Holiday/leave
- Employment: Work-related injuries
- Age discrimination in employment
- The Mandatory Provident Fund
- Social welfare for the elderly
The Mandatory Provident Fund
What is the Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF)?The MPF System was set up for retirement support. Employers and employees both contribute for the employees’ benefit,and the accrued benefits remain in the MPF until the employee reach the age of retirement. Every employer must ensure that all of their employees participate in the scheme.
If you want to know more about the MPF and its application, you can visit the website of the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority (MPFA) by clicking here.